Google Developer Day 2007 - San Jose, post 1

31.5.07

Alright, so I'm here at the conference and hoping Stefan Geens of Ogle Earth responds to my emails so I can post to his blog. In the meantime, I'm sitting on the couch talking with Robin Ziegler of the Google Earth team about all things Google. Here's Robin sending me an email about a great new blog from Spain about Google Earth.



Seeing as there is wireless I will be making several posts today about the ongoings of the conference. You can find pictures that I take at this blog but you may also be able to find pics on Picasa, flickr and photobucket by searching for tags "GDD07".

If you are looking for up to date information from Where 2.0 and another perspective on the conference, check out Frank Taylor's (image below- Hi Frank!)Google Earth Blog.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home