Welcome, Welcome Labrador Newfoundland!

25.6.06

Welcome to the secod installment of Global Welcoming. This week I've seen some new traffic from maritime eastern Canada. Sick. Having known a few folks from Labrador I can say this as a fact: you havn't lived until you've had elk jerky and elk steaks. When I was living in PEI and working at Thirsty's Roadhouse in Green Gables a friend of mine would tell me about big game hunting and life on the island. Pretty hard living. To all of those visiting from the furthest eastern reaches of Canada I'd like to extend a welcome, welcome! If you live or have visited Labrador, send me some pictures, I've never been able to visit but have always heard how beautiful the landscape can be.

So this begs the question, where in Labrador are these readers coming from?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home