On tour...

10.6.06


All things considered, going on tour the week after I graduate seems like a great way to kick things off. Although I'd much rather be at NXNE meeting the likes of the infamous Christine Estima of the Spadina Monologues, a short promo tour stint will have to tide me over. I'll be headed to Vancouver Island Wednesday for four days with (ôr-gan'ik) to do as many meet and greets, interviews and shows as we can. So far the schedule is calling for an interview at 91.3 the Zone fm in Victoria, an interview with Mike Devlin of the Times Columnist, hopefully an interview of some kind at either CFUV or the UVic student newspaper, and a jam session a hostel to close off the night. We'll be playing Steamers Pub on Thursday and driving up to Campbell River on Friday to play the Voodoo Lounge. I've been trying to wrestle some sort of radio interview or on air for Friday in Courtney or Campbell River but so far no luck. Let's hope I can work that out early next week.

Just started up a myspace page. hope to see all your faces soon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Estima said...

ya flatter me, sweetheart.

xo

Sun Jun 11, 07:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home