Original Clothing Designs

23.5.06

Here is one of my latest designs. So far it has been really popular in Illinois of all places. You can get it in my official cafepress shop The Treasure Chest by following the link in the top right hand corner of the page.



This is a tribue to one of the original block clearing video games that kept kids inside for hours. The game Contra for the original Nintendo had a code you had to put in at the intro screen that gave you 64 lives. I remember distinctly, it was the first game I ever finished and started me off on my gaming addiction.

If you know anyone who likes clothing about pop culture or a gaming fan, they will lose it when they see you wearing this shirt.
Guaranteed coolness factor. Trust me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

its also a song title by the Ataris, when they were cool.

rad shirt.

Fri May 26, 03:54:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home