Innovation

13.4.06













Every now and then I'm taken by the innovation of others. Today is one of those times. Monome

After many phone calls and emails back and forth I've successfully directed a re-edit of the music video for Can I Hit You, a single to be released on Warner Music Canada and Rump Records by the band (ôr-gan'ik). I've had a long learning curve and it feels good to have completed these tasks. At the same time, the label and the band, of which I am interim manager, have been working with a radio tracker from winnipeg and things havn't been going so well. All of this work is administrative, executive and managerial and my creativity is sapped. So this morning I run across this little device for making music differently and I'm taken by how liberating it must be to be on the cusp of something brand new.

I reconsider my position.

Inspirational.

Found this on Future Feeder who found it on pixelsumo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home