Front Page!

22.3.06

When I started taking aerial photos I never thought it would lead to my name being featured in so many different places. I have to thank to Simon Fraser Community Trust and Michael Gellar for putting faith in my work. I took this photo from a helicopter on a beautiful day in September 2005. It has since brought me exposure in several different magazines, been used in bunch of different SFU publications and has found its way on to the front page of sfu.ca and now univercity.ca. If there are any magazines or newspapers out there that would be interested in interviewing me, I'd be delighted to oblige. Last but not least, for anyone out there considering investing in a home, check out the various different developments on top of the world in the middle of the lower mainland at UniverCity. If I could afford to live there I would as every day I'd wake up to views just like the one in the photo I took. It'd be worth every penny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home