At school

17.9.05

To all the fashionistas out there check out our brand new webstore The Treasure Chest courtesy of cafepress.com. We will be adding designs from time to time, season to season and taking requests for one offs. So both Loren and I are back at SFU and it looks like the semester is going to be a busy one. Along with the bus system being slammed, there are thousands of teenagers all excited about blowing their parents money on their new freedom. No doubt I'll be posting some pics from one of my classes so keep your eyes peeled. There is also a bunch more work that I'll be posting from gigs I've had over the past couple weeks. Last night was a late one, 5am. Another 18 hour day. I'm starting to think I should be buying a chair so my spine doesn't turn into an accordion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home