Articulate argument

20.8.05

I get the feeling that we've lost our ability to formulate a cutting opinion. Really a period piece that shows just how ignorant some people are. I wish this would be broadcast today. It is amazing to see the changes, or lack of, in debates of song content and politics. Zappa has his head screwed on straight. A great example of ridiculous right wing zealotry that we still see today. I bet the guy trying to stick his finger in Zappa's ear died of a heart attack while defending McDonald's as a staple of a healthy American diet. I feel sorry for his kids.
Here is a more sane discussion on the same topics including Zappa again.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unsane said...

make one--an articulate comment. Make three. join me.

Sun Aug 21, 12:40:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Christine Estima said...

testify, my brother.

Mon Aug 22, 06:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home